Be an earlybird! Send your tax documents to Mazuma by February 20th and we’ll send you an Amazon gift card.
Mazuma Earlybird checklist:
1. If Mazuma did NOT prepare your taxes last year, start here:
- Full names and relationship of all family members
- Social security numbers for all family members
- Birthdays of all family members
- Filing status – Married, Single, Head of Household, etc.
- Full address
2. If Mazuma DID prepare your taxes last year, skip step 1 and start here:
- W2s received
- 1099s received (interest, dividends, miscellaneous, capital gains, etc.)
- K1s received
- Unemployment benefit statements
- Social Security benefit statements
- Rental property income documentation
- Other business income
- Tax refunds from the State
- Documentation related to any other income received
- IRA contributions
- IRA withdrawals
- Mortgage interest
- Charitable contributions (cash, miles driven, other donations, etc.)
- Medical expenses (including insurance premiums if substantial after tax premiums paid)
- Real estate taxes
- Any other taxes
- Unreimbursed employee expenses (personal expenses paid for business, job search costs, uniforms, etc.)
- Child and dependent care expenses
- Business use of home expenses (sq. footage of office vs. sq. footage of home)
- Questions about any other deductions
As always, call or email us with any questions.
Tax Season 2016. BRING IT ON!