Here at Mazuma, we live by three simple phrases: stay compliant, stay organized, and save on taxes. Our goal is to ensure your small business is compliant with the IRS, your books are organized and you save on taxes during tax season. We accomplish this goal by our Mazuma Portal Dashboard. Our portal is the software we use to connect our client’s information with our tax professionals. The portal includes the following:
Mazuma Portal Dashboard:
- Your financial statements
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Instructional videos
- To-do list
Mazuma Dashboard Portal pages
- Home Page: The home page provides a summary of the projects Mazuma is working on for you. It gives details of each steps we’re taking, and the steps you need to take to complete your projects. This page also provides announcements for upcoming webinars, articles, reports, events, and other relevant information. The important dates section will keep you informed of any deadlines for taxes.
- Bank Accounts: This page allows you to link your business bank and credit card accounts directly. Our easy-to-use software shows you easy steps on how to link those accounts. Once your accounts are linked, Mazuma will automatically download those transactions and complete your bookkeeping and reconciliation service.
- Financial Reports: Your reports page is a great resource to see where you company stands financially. Your reports page includes an income statement, balance sheet, and a cash flow statement. The income statement, for example, is a perfect document to view your income, expenses and net profit.
- My Files: Digital statements can be uploaded on this page. This simple file structure is used to upload all of the files you send us. You can easily drag and drop your files or browse your files.
- BootCamp: This page is full of instructional videos regarding bookkeeping, accounting, and taxes. Although Mazuma does all the work for you, it is nice to gain as much knowledge about each subject in our BootCamp video page.
In order to get started with your Mazuma Portal, follow these steps:
- Link your business and credit card accounts.
- Ask questions.
- Respond to us.
Take advantage of your portal and see how you can stay organized, stay compliant and save on taxes. Click here to log into your Mazuma Portal. Don’t have a portal? No problem, Click here to try Mazuma and our portal for free! If you have further questions about your portal, taxes, accounting or bookkeeping, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Ben Sutton is the founder of Mazuma USA, an accounting firm providing tax, bookkeeping and payroll services to small businesses. Since founding Mazuma, Ben has established himself as an expert in the small business world. He’s still driven by that same desire to provide accounting help to all small businesses – from photographers, bloggers and creatives to lawyers, doctors, and dentists, everyone needs affordable accounting help. Ben is a Certified Public Accountant, and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. But Ben considers his greatest achievement and credential to be his happy wife and four children.