We are committed to providing affordable accounting solutions to small and mid-size businesses, helping owners make informed financial decisions about their companies.
- We are members of the AICPA, and each accounting team is led by a licensed CPA.
- We are a US-based company, providing services nationwide. We do not outsource any of our accounting services.
- There is no contract, and you can cancel your monthly subscription any time with a 30-day written notice (by email or mail).
- We will never charge you for a service beyond your monthly subscription fee without full disclosure and your approval.
- We will respond to your accounting questions within one business day.
- Your personal and financial information is confidential, and never used or shared for any purpose other than supporting your accounting needs by Mazuma.
Based in Orem, Utah since 2010, Mazuma was born of the desire to provide efficient accounting and bookkeeping services to small businesses, without the high bills that are often associated with it. We have since grown over the past decade to become the number one accounting option for small and mid-sized businesses across the United States. We are a privately held company that handles accounting, bookkeeping, tax returns, and related small business needs. With an intimate team of fewer than 50 employees ourselves, we know the specific needs that arise for small to medium-sized businesses, and we are able to address them with the utmost detail and professionalism, without outsourcing any services.
Ben Sutton is the co-founder of Mazuma USA, an accounting firm providing tax and bookkeeping services to small businesses. Since founding Mazuma, Ben has established himself as an expert in the small business world. He’s still driven by that same desire to provide accounting help to all small businesses – from photographers, bloggers and creatives to lawyers, doctors, and dentists, everyone needs affordable accounting help. Ben is a Certified Public Accountant, and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. But Ben considers his greatest achievement and credential to be his happy wife and four children.
Greg Nielson co-founded Mazuma in 2010 in Orem, Utah, aiming to provide professional accounting and bookkeeping services to small and medium-sized businesses at an affordable price. Greg has a degree in construction management from Brigham Young University – Idaho, and prior to co-founding Mazuma, worked as a project engineer, and the Vice President of Operations at Project Control, where he remained until 2017.