Accounting for Auto Mechanics & Glass Repair
Mazuma Knows Auto Mechanic & Glass Repair Accounting & Taxes
There’s a lot at stake when you’re in business for yourself. Delegation is key to getting things done and getting them done right, so having a CPA take care of your accounting and taxes is an obvious move. Plus, it gives you time to focus on what makes your mechanic or glass repair shop work – providing quality service to your customers. It’s a win-win for everyone.
- We can tell you if the IRS considers your blog a hobby or a business.
- We’ve got you covered when it comes to the ins and outs of estimated taxes, self-employment taxes, and hiring and paying employees.
- We want to make sure you’re maximizing your deductions – it’s not just your marketing materials and tools of the trade.
- We can tell you the fine print on tracking mileage and separating personal and business use for your truck and cell phone – let’s get every penny back that we can in your next tax return.
We’re real accountants. Not a software program. It’s so easy to use Mazuma that our most frequently asked question is “Is that all I have to do?”
5 Ways Mazuma Helps Auto Mechanics & Glass Repair Shops
1. We’ll save you time. With today’s technology and the internet, it’s possible that anyone can do almost anything themselves. But that doesn’t mean everyone’s work is equal. You’re an expert when it comes to automobiles or glass repair and people trust you to save them time and provide them quality product and great customer service. We’re experts when it comes to taxes, virtual bookkeeping and accounting and that means we can save you valuable time.
2. We’ll make sure you get all the deductions you’re entitled to. Coffee and drinks for your waiting room, a courtesy shuttle, and promotional marketing pieces aren’t the only write-offs. We want to make sure you get your full deductions. Let’s talk about other items you may be able to write off on your next tax filing.
3. You’ve got a consultant in your corner. You’re looking to grow your business. That means taking on more employees and that means you’ll be tackling additional bookkeeping and tax withholding for these employees.
4. We provide you with a certified expert. Like we said before, just because you can find it on the internet, doesn’t mean that anyone can do it and do it well. If your head starts to spin when you hear terms like self-employment tax, employee wages, estimated taxes, and deductible expenses – we can give you a hand. We’ll answer any questions you may have and take care of it for you so you can focus on your auto repair or glass repair shop.
5. We’ll sort out business and personal use when it comes to finances and deductions. Maybe you take work calls on your personal cell phone. Maybe you use your truck for work and to get around town. These items, along with waiting room and office furniture and any tools you use for repairs can all be write-offs on your next tax return. For items like your cell and truck, we’ll help establish personal and business use for your annual deductions. And we’ll make sure you’re getting every penny back you can on the rest of your business expenses.
How it Works
The easiest and cheapest way to manage your books
Upload your Information
You’ve got options! Simply upload your information or use one of our pre-paid postage envelopes, which you stuff with your receipts, invoices, and bank statements once a month. Put them in your outgoing mail and you are done! Nothing. Nada. No more. That’s it.
Complete Bookkeeping Service – 5 day turnaround!
Your Mazuma bookkeeper records your transactions and reconciles your business accounts. Each month we provide your company’s key financial reports: Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and a detailed Account Ledger. View a Sample Financial Report
We include your Annual Business Taxes
Each year your Mazuma CPA prepares and files your business tax returns. Simply upload or mail your year-end tax statements and we do the rest.
Gail Wilson Owner of My Repurposed Life
I love sending out my purple envelopes full of my receipts, statements and doodles. The team does a great job compiling my report (even though I still don't understand it) Then at the end of the year, filing taxes is a breeze! I highly recommend Mazuma USA to anyone who is intimidated, or just plain sick of doing taxes!