We’ve been celebrating leadership all summer long at Mazuma and the fun isn’t stopping yet! We’ve rounded up all of our favorite leadership quotes in one place, especially for you. Enjoy!
15 Inspiring Leadership Quotes to Start Your Workday
- The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one who gets the people to do the greatest things. -Ronald Reagan
- A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be. -Rosalynn Carter
- He who has learned to obey will know how to command. -Solon
- The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant. -Max Depree
- A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit. -John Maxwell
- Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others. -Jack Welch
- A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd. -Max Lucado
- One of the tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency. -Arnold Glasgow
- A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. -Lao Tzu
- My own definition of leadership is this: The capacity and the will to rally men and women to a common purpose and the character which inspires confidence. -General Montgomery
- The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it. -Theodore Roosevelt
- The art of leadership is saying no, not saying yes. It is very easy to say yes. -Tony Blair
- The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly. -Jim Rohn
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. -John Quincy Adams
- Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. -Norman Schwarzkopf
Share your favorite leadership story or inspiration with us on our Facebook page to be entered to win an Amazon gift card (drawing will be held October 20th).
Enjoy this free leadership printable from one of the leaders who inspired Mazuma’s sucess. Perfect for your office or workspace!