Today is tax day! It’s the long-awaited day accountants only dream of–that is if they ever slept. We realize it’s not quite as exciting for the rest of America (especially if you owe money this year) so we’re making this dreary day a little bit brighter with some freebies for you to chew on.
Tax Day Freebies 2015:
- Half priced cheeseburgers at Sonic, all day today.
- Get yourself a date and head over to Boston Market for buy one, get one free meals.
- Then, stop at Great American Cookies for a free cookie for dessert.
- Submit your taxes, let loose, and do some karaoke to earn yourself a free Local Legendary Burger at Hard Rock Cafe.
- Swing by McDonald’s for a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder with cheese and get another one for only a penny.
- Schlotzky’s is giving away one free small sandwich with the purchase of a 32 oz drink and small bag of chips.
- Dessert #2 comes in the form of frozen yogurt from Orange Leaf. Fill your 16 oz cup with fro-yo for only $4.15.
- Celebrate the end of tax season with a steak from Outback Steakhouse. Use this coupon for 15% off your dinner.
- Kona Ice trucks will be handing out free shaved ices and Hawaiian leis while parked at post office, tax preparation centers and other businesses.
- Shout it, whisper it, whatever you want…tell an employee at California Tortilla “Taxes Shmaxes” at checkout for a free chips and queso.