We’ve pulled together the Top 10 business and accounting posts for realtors, brokers and property mangers and complied them all in one place. Here at Mazuma, we get that work keeps you busy – you’re in the industry of helping families, couples, and individuals make a fresh start with a new home. That said, there’s a lot going on behind the scenes as well – phone calls, setting up appointments, researching listings, and making new contacts – and that leaves little time to focus on bookkeeping or financial strategy.
These posts are filled with the expert advice we share with our clients who work in your industry. Our clients have implemented new ideas and put in processes and we’ve enjoyed hearing about the successes that come from having a strong bookkeeping and financial strategy for their business. So grab a pen and paper and take a minute to read through the posts that interest you most. We’d also love to hear your thoughts and successes in the comments below.
Top 10 Business & Accounting Posts for the Real Estate Industry
- How do I figure my Quarterly Estimated Taxes? For Realtors, Real Estate Brokers, and Property Managers
- 6 Ways to Save Time and Money on Bookkeeping and Accounting as a Realtor or Real Estate Agent
- How to Calculate Self-Employment Taxes for Real Estate Professionals & Agents
- How to Legally Structure a Real Estate Partnership or Agency
- How to Track and Separate Business & Personal Expenses as a Realtor or Real Estate Agent
- The Top 10 Tax Deductions for Realtors & Real Estate Agents
- Top 4 Tips on Tracking Mileage and Deducting Vehicle Expenses as a Real Estate Agent
- How to Develop a Succession Plan for Your Real Estate Partnership
- What You Can and Cannot Deduct for Advertising Your Real Estate Business
- 4 Accounting Mistakes that Put Your Small Business at Risk
Have more questions about bookkeeping and taxes when it comes to your real estate business? We’d love to chat. You can contact us here.
Ben Sutton is the founder of Mazuma USA, an accounting firm providing tax, bookkeeping and payroll services to small businesses. Since founding Mazuma, Ben has established himself as an expert in the small business world. He’s still driven by that same desire to provide accounting help to all small businesses – from photographers, bloggers and creatives to lawyers, doctors, and dentists, everyone needs affordable accounting help. Ben is a Certified Public Accountant, and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. But Ben considers his greatest achievement and credential to be his happy wife and four children.