Bookkeeping Services – Landing
Mazuma is not accounting software. We are professional accountants who manage your books for less than $100/month.
Mazuma is a licensed CPA accounting firm specializing in affordable tax, payroll, and bookkeeping services. We reconcile your accounts and provide a monthly income report (profit & loss statement), balance sheet, and detailed account ledger. And at the end of the year, we prepare and e-file your taxes, all for under $100 a month.
Affordable and easy bookkeeping services, done right
Mazuma makes bookkeeping easy. Simply place your bank statements, invoices, and receipts in our famous Purple Envelope each month, and our professional accounting team does the rest; all for under $100 a month. If you can beat the ease and cost of our business accounting services, please tell us how! We are committed to offering the lowest cost, licensed bookkeeping services EVER.
Your monthly reports include a profit and loss statement, balance sheet, and detailed ledger providing an up-to-date view of your business finances. These reports help you budget from month to month, get a sense of how profitable your business is, and enable you to plan for the tax implications.
Accounting advice and support is part of the deal
Our CPA-lead accounting teams are here to help you, and we never charge you for it. You and your accountant can have a productive discussion about your tax situation any time of the year.
- Having an accountant is actually affordable!
- You receive financial statements every month, giving you the insight you need to budget effectively.
- You don’t have to maintain financial spreadsheets or use complicated accounting software.
- There are no year-end surprises. You and your accountant can have a productive discussion about your tax situation any time of the year.
- You don’t miss any precious tax deductions as we reconcile the bank and dig through the details of your transactions.
- We are a licensed accounting firm in the U.S. and members of the AICPA.
- A second set of eyes on your finances by a professional accountant helps to avoid human error and fraud.
Mazuma vs Accounting Software
Think accounting software is cheaper than a professional accountant? Think again! And don’t forget who does the work.
|Mazuma (Sole Proprietor)||Mazuma (LLC, Corp)||Quickbooks Online Pro||Quickbooks Pro Desktop|
|Bookkeeping||$58/month (we do the work)||$98/month (we do the work)||$40/month (you do the work)||$300/yr (you do the work)|
|Taxes||included||included||not included ($600 average)*||not included ($600 average)*|
|Accounting Support / Advice||included (unlimited)||included (unlimited)||not included (2 hours $350)**||not included (2 hours $350)**|
|Total Annual Cost||$696||$1,176||$1,430||$1,250|
*According to the IRS, the average cost for preparing a 1041 Tax Form (fiduciary) is $497. The average cost for preparing a 1120S Tax Form (S corporation) is $761. The average cost for preparing a 940 Tax Form (Federal unemployment) is $63. The average cost for preparing a Schedule D (capital gains and losses) is $142. See the complete list.
**According to Cost Helper, the average small business spends $350 a year in professional tax advice and consulting. Read the complete article.