Accounting for Online Store & Businesses
Mazuma Knows Online Shops & Business Accounting, Payroll & Taxes
There’s a lot at stake when you’re in business for yourself. Delegation is key to getting things done and getting them done right, so having a CPA take care of your accounting, taxes and payroll is an obvious move. Plus, it gives you time to focus on what makes your online store or business work – providing great product & service to your customers. It’s a win-win for everyone.
- We’ve got you covered when it comes to the ins and outs of estimated taxes, self-employment taxes, and hiring and paying employees.
- We want to make sure you’re maximizing your deductions – it’s not just cost of goods, and domain name and hosting fees.
- We can tell you the fine print on excise tax and wholesale taxes and if they apply to you.
We’re real accountants. Not a software program.
It’s so easy to use Mazuma that our most frequently asked question is “Is that all I have to do?”
4 Ways Mazuma Helps Online Shops, Stores & Businesses
1. We’ll save you time. With today’s technology and the internet, it’s possible that anyone can do almost anything themselves. But that doesn’t mean everyone’s work is equal. You’re an expert when it comes to your online store or shop and the type of items you sell. People trust you to save them time and provide them quality products and services. We’re experts when it comes to taxes, virtual bookkeeping and accounting and that means we can save you valuable time because we’ve done our tax homework.
2. We’ll make sure you get all the deductions you’re entitled to. Don’t overpay on your federal taxes. Deductions aren’t just cost of goods sold, domain names and hosting fees. We want to make sure you get your full deductions. Let’s talk about employee pay and benefits, business equipment, and other expenses.
3. You’ve got a consultant in your corner. Not sure when to collect sales tax and how much you should collect? It’s tricky when you sell services and goods online. Sure you could look it up on the internet and maybe figure it out that way, but it’s easier and saves time to have a consultant in your corner. And with a qualified consultant in your corner, you know you’re information is good and we’ve got it done right.
4. We provide you with a certified expert. Just hearing the words self-employment tax, employee payroll, employee benefits, and excise taxes, is enough to make some people’s heads spin. Our certified experts aren’t just reading prompts off a computer screen, they love talking about these issues and can help sort it all out so you can get back to making sales.
How it Works
The easiest and cheapest way to manage your books
Upload your Information
You’ve got options! Simply upload your information or use one of our pre-paid postage envelopes, which you stuff with your receipts, invoices, and bank statements once a month. Put them in your outgoing mail and you are done! Nothing. Nada. No more. That’s it.
Complete Bookkeeping Service – 5 day turnaround!
Your Mazuma bookkeeper records your transactions and reconciles your business accounts. Each month we provide your company’s key financial reports: Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and a detailed Account Ledger. View a Sample Financial Report
We include your Annual Business Taxes
Each year your Mazuma CPA prepares and files your business tax returns. Easily upload or mail your year-end tax statements and we do the rest.
Gail Wilson Owner of My Repurposed Life
I love sending out my purple envelopes full of my receipts, statements and doodles. The team does a great job compiling my report (even though I still don't understand it) Then at the end of the year, filing taxes is a breeze! I highly recommend Mazuma USA to anyone who is intimidated, or just plain sick of doing taxes!