Accounting for Dentists & Orthodontists
Mazuma Knows Dental Office Accounting, Payroll & Taxes
There’s a lot at stake when you’re in business for yourself. Delegation is key to getting things done and getting them done right, so having a CPA take care of your accounting, taxes and payroll is an obvious move. Plus, it gives you time to focus on what makes your dental practice work – providing quality care to your patients. It’s a win-win for everyone.
- We’ve got you covered when it comes to the ins and outs of estimated taxes, self-employment taxes, and hiring and paying employees.
- We want to make sure you’re maximizing your deductions – it’s not just dental supplies, the answering service for your office, and the magazine subscriptions for you waiting room that count as write-offs.
- Let’s make sure the charitable donations – either time or money – are being reported with your annual tax filing.
- Any on-going training for your staff or yourself, and licensing fees for your practice can be deducted from your annual tax filing.
We’re real accountants. Not a software program. It’s so easy to use Mazuma that our most frequently asked question is “Is that all I have to do?”
4 Ways Mazuma Helps Dentists & Dental Offices
1. We’ll save you time. To be a dentist you’ve spent quite a bit of time and money to become an expert on dental health and care. People trust you because you’re an expert and are expecting that your advice will fix their problem or better their health. We’re experts when it comes to taxes, virtual bookkeeping and accounting and that means we can save you valuable time because we’ve done our tax homework.
2. We’ll make sure you get all the deductions you’re entitled to. Office furniture, medical supplies, and business cards are only a start when it comes to deductions.We want to make sure you get your full deductions. Let’s talk and make a list of detailed items you may be overlooking – like office supplies for the front desk, your answering service, and magazine subscriptions and the fees for the fish guy that comes to clean the tank in your patient waiting room.
3. You’ve got a consultant in your corner. Maybe you spend 2 months providing dental services and donating supplies in a third world country each year. Or your growing business requires you to hire a few more employees and offer benefits. How these things affect your annual taxes or your financial bottom line is something we can help with.
4. We provide you with a certified expert. Your head may start to spin when you hear terms like self-employment tax, employee wages, estimated taxes, and deductible expenses – we can give you a hand. Our experts aren’t just reading prompts from a computer screen, they’re certified bookkeepers and accountants and they’re happy to answer any questions you may have. They’ll even take care of it for you, so you can get back to your patients.
How it Works
The easiest and cheapest way to manage your books
Upload your Information
You’ve got options! Simply upload your information or use one of our pre-paid postage envelopes, which you stuff with your receipts, invoices, and bank statements once a month. Put them in your outgoing mail and you are done! Nothing. Nada. No more. That’s it.
Complete Bookkeeping Service – 5 day turnaround!
Your Mazuma bookkeeper records your transactions and reconciles your business accounts. Each month we provide your company’s key financial reports: Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and a detailed Account Ledger. View a Sample Financial Report
We include your Annual Business Taxes
Each year your Mazuma CPA prepares and files your business tax returns. Easily upload or mail your year-end tax statements and we do the rest.
Gail Wilson Owner of My Repurposed Life
I love sending out my purple envelopes full of my receipts, statements and doodles. The team does a great job compiling my report (even though I still don't understand it) Then at the end of the year, filing taxes is a breeze! I highly recommend Mazuma USA to anyone who is intimidated, or just plain sick of doing taxes!